Senior iOS Developer
Are you looking for a new challenge and would
you like to work in an international company that values your personal growth? We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced iOS Developer to join the Bangalore team.
Your new job
Together with the team, you will be responsible for the development of our iOS application Ed Controls. You report to the Manager of Development and collaborate with our UI/UX designers, who work from our headquarters in the Netherlands. We work with two-week sprints, in which features and improvements are tested in an alpha and beta environment, after which you will release the app in the App Store. Ed Controls is being used by thousands of customers in Europe daily. You are not afraid to take ownership and have good interpersonal skills. You believe a good user experience is a goal and you continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency. All in all: you have an innovative spirit and cannot wait to get aboard into an international IT organisation!
Who are you?
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience as an iOS developer with a degree in Engineering (B.Tech or BE).
- True self-starter, creative and customer-focused
- An autonomous team player and eager to learn
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core-Location, etc.
- Knowledge of design patterns like MVC and MVVM
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with no-SQL databases such as Couchbase Lite and Realm is a plus
What you’ll get
- Place within a company that values your ideas and encourages its employees to grow on the job
- Flexible working hours with an employment contract of 40hours
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career progression opportunity within an international organisation
- The pleasant, informal working environment in the centre of Bangalore
- A good family insurance plan and sick leave plan
Where you’ll work
We are Dutchview. An innovative IT company that works well together with Dutch common sense and with internationally successful software solutions. Our solutions enable organisations to work smartly and effectively. So that they can put all their energy into what they do best. We work with a young, informal team of enthusiastic people, who are given every opportunity to develop and become even better at what they do. Growing as a company, starting with the personal growth of our colleagues is what we believe in. Dutchview has offices in the Netherlands (Deventer), England (London), Germany (Steinfurt), and India (Bengaluru). The location of this vacancy is Bangalore.
Fields marked with * are required.