Junior DevOps Engineer
Are you not afraid to take ownership and looking for a new challenging role in an international company? Would you like to work in an international company that values your personal growth? We are expanding in India and are looking for an enthusiastic DevOps Engineer to join the team.
Your new job
Your role is to work as part of the Platform Development team, you’ll be working alongside the established team of skilled engineers who will guide and mentor you as you develop your skills. You report to the Manager Development & Support and collaborate with our Development team (India) and support team, who work from our headquarters in the Netherlands.
Here even as a junior there will be excellent opportunities to work on real, meaningful and complex problems that the team are facing. This practical experience will allow you to put the theory elements of your learning into practise. All in all: you have an innovative spirit and cannot wait to get aboard into an international IT-organisation!
Who are you?
- 2 years of experience as a professional DevOps Engineer Developer
- DevOps & Agile methodology
- Hands on experience with Jenkins, CloudFormation and Terraform
- Knowledge in AWS EC2, S3, IAM, VPC, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail etc
- An autonomous team player and eager to learn.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Having knowledge is advantages:
- Experience in container management framework Deployment, Orchestration using Kubernetes.
- Good experience in a scripting language like Bash or Python.
What will your role be?
- Planning, designing, and developing cloud-based applications
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing DevOps infrastructure, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of the infrastructure
- Managing cloud environments
- Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle
- Building and designing web services in the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services
What will you get?
- Competitive salary
- Place within a company that values your ideas and encourages its employees to grow on the job
- Excellent career progression opportunity within an international organisation
- Dynamic and exciting environment where you will be fully supported to ensure your success.
- Work timings - You are the master of your time. However, with great freedom comes great responsibility. If you have committed something to the team, we expect that you will give it your best to make sure that commitment is done and is done on time.
- Sick Leave policy – If you are sick/hospitalised 70% of your salary will be paid for 6months
- Health insurance for you and your family
Where you’ll work
We are Dutchview. An innovative IT company based in the Netherlands with offices in Germany, the United Kingdom and India. Our solutions make it possible for organisations to work smartly and effectively. So that they can focus all their energy on what they do best. It is precisely this freedom that leads to greater job satisfaction: the basis for better results. We make it easy for you.
Fields marked with * are required.